New Hall Interior
Photo courtesy of NPS

This building is a reconstruction of the one constructed by the Carpenters' Company in 1791 and originally used to house the office of the first Secretary of War, Henry Knox, and his staff.

The building currently houses exhibits highlighting the founding of the United States Marine Corps and the Army and Navy Departments from the American Revolution through the last decades of the 18th century.

Hours
Closed to the Public
Open for Special Events Only
Accessibility

wheelchair-accessibleWheelchair Accessible

service-animalsService Animals Welcome

Location

New Hall Military Museum

322 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
United States

Directions...

Related Listings
Free
Carpenter's Hall

Carpenters' Hall

Free Quaker Meeting House

Free Quaker Meeting House