Join Our Team
The Independence Visitor Center Corporation (IVCC) is a private, non-profit organization that supports the hospitality and tourism industries and promotes the diverse historical, cultural, entertainment, and leisure aspects of the five-county Greater Philadelphia region, which includes Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties.
The IVCC is dedicated to providing employment opportunities for all, and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace.
The following positions are currently available for hire. Full description and responsibilities available by clicking the title:
Marketing Internship (Summer)
Supervisor: Marketing & Communications Manager / Digital Communications Manager
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be highly motivated and organized;
- Possess strong writing and interpersonal communication skills;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (required);
- Have a working knowledge of Outlook, Google Apps, and Adobe Creative Suite (a plus);
- Have a background/interest in marketing, tourism, or hospitality (preferred);
- Have graphic design experience (a plus);
- Have professional social media experience (preferred);
- Possess basic computer troubleshooting skills (a plus);
- Have knowledge of Philadelphia as a destination (preferred).
To apply: please submit résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.