Old City Hall

Built as the City Hall of Philadelphia, the building was used by the U. S. Supreme Court from the time the building was completed in 1791 until 1800 when the Federal Government was moved to Washington D. C.. The municipal government and courts occupied this building during the 19th century. Learn more about this and other buildings in Independence National Historical Park at www.nps.gov/inde.

Hours

9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Daily

Pricing

Adults Free
Children Free

Location

501 Chestnut
19106 Philadelphia , PA
View On Map >